Covid-19 Workplace Policy- Kelly Zilz Complementary Therapist
As a member of the Association of Reflexology, I will;
- Work within the government guidelines at all times.
- Have prepared for and complied with the Association of Reflexology return to work document
- Comply with the Association of Reflexology Covid-19 Secure Hygiene Guidelines- A copy of these strict hygiene controls is available upon request.
- Adhere to the following Association of Reflexology guidelines at all times.
The Association of Reflexology Guidelines are as follows:
- Ask every client to complete a risk assessment form before each session to ascertain if it is safe for them to receive a treatment.
- Wash your hands before and after every treatment (or use hand sanitiser with a minimum of 60% alcohol
- Wear a clean dedicated uniform for every treatment.
- Allow a minimum of 15 minutes between clients to minimise contact with other clients
- Thoroughly clean room as per stringent guidelines before each client and at the end of the working day.
- Wear a facial covering and appropriate PPE in line with government and Association of Reflexology guidelines.
- Use Clean linen and towels for each client.
- Remove non-essential soft furnishings and essential soft furnishings (like a foot pillow) will be completely covered.
- Display and keep up to date a daily cleaning checklist with all essential cleaning duties outlined.
- Dispose of waste in line with the government guidelines
- Ensure that all laundry is washed in line with government guidelines
As a client you will be required to:
- Complete a risk assessment before each treatment. (Your therapist will contact you to complete this)
- On arrival declare if anything has changed with your health or within your family unit
- Wash your hands (or use hand sanitiser provided by the therapist) on arrival
- You may be asked to bring and wear your own face covering. Your therapist will let you know before your treatment if this is the case
- Bring your own bottle of water
- Inform your reflexologist if you develop symptoms of Covid-19
- Arrange contactless payment if possible
Hygiene and your safety is of paramount importance to me, if there is anything you are unsure about please contact me to discuss.